Short stay and long stay bookings taken. Just call us on 01270 814 553 to discuss availability.
Our purpose-built cattery is located in a quiet, secluded area away from the kennels. All cats receive lots of personal contact and attention to make their stay as contented as possible.
Before cat boarding with us, you are more than welcome to visit to see the Hollies Kennels and Cattery facilities.
We ask that all cat annual booster injections are up to date before boarding with us.
Each cattery space has a raised sleeping area with infra-red heat lamps and heated bed. Cosy bedding is provided, although you're welcome to bring bedding and items from home to help settle your cat in.
• Quiet, secluded areas
• External double glazing
• Split level seating area
• Covered outdoor patio in the sun
• External doors no cat flap for your cat to negotiate
• Cosy infra-red heat lamps
• Shared catteries for cat families
• A place away from the kennels
• Varied menus and special diets
• Daily contact and care
• Regular cleaning through your cat's stay
We care for your cats personally, spending time each day to give every cat the same care and attention they'd receive at home. Your cat really is in safe hands at our reputable Hough cattery.